Welcome to Beccari's Farm Market online! Read on to find out what's FRESH at Beccari's. You'll find our freshest website additions right here on this page. Check out our recipes, and be sure to subscribe to our Fresh Bites email newsletter to be the first to know about our freshest crops and specials!
We’re now closed for the 2015 season. Subscribe to our Fresh Bites e-newsletter to stay posted and be among the first to know when we reopen in the spring. Thank you for your business, and God bless!
Corn has started along with Southern Peaches.
Homegrown zucchini and other fresh vegetables, too.
Our fresh baked pies and Brunton Dairy milk are just yummy. And with the Brunton Ice Cream and our fresh baked cookies you could have a party!
As the season progresses, we’ll have other fruits and vegetables as they become ripe.
Our peach crop is coming along fine and the fresh apples that we grow here in Oakdale for your enjoyment are doing great as well. We’ll let you know when they are ripe.
Remember – Fresh is Best!
- 2 Beccari’s Acorn Squash
- 3 Beccari’s Cooking Apples
- lemon juice
- ¼ Cup raisins
- dash of ground cinnamon
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Core apples. Cut squash and apples into half-inch-thick round slices. Brush apple slices with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In a 3-quart casserole, layer squash and apples. Sprinkle with raisins and cinnamon.
- Cover and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Drizzle squash and apples with maple syrup and bake for another 5 minutes or until the squash is tender.