Welcome to Beccari's Farm Market online! Read on to find out what's FRESH at Beccari's. You'll find our freshest website additions right here on this page. Check out our recipes, and be sure to subscribe to our Fresh Bites email newsletter to be the first to know about our freshest crops and specials!
We’ll let you know when we get closer and know our opening date… here, on Facebook and the Beccari’s Fresh Bites e-news club! Sign-up now and receive a message in your inbox with the latest info.
We’re now closed for the 2013 season. Subscribe to our Fresh Bites e-newsletter to stay posted and be among the first to know when we reopen in the spring. Thank you for your business, and God bless!
- 2 Beccari’s Acorn Squash
- 3 Beccari’s Cooking Apples
- lemon juice
- ¼ Cup raisins
- dash of ground cinnamon
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Core apples. Cut squash and apples into half-inch-thick round slices. Brush apple slices with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In a 3-quart casserole, layer squash and apples. Sprinkle with raisins and cinnamon.
- Cover and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Drizzle squash and apples with maple syrup and bake for another 5 minutes or until the squash is tender.